Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Creativity and New Media

Ever hear of DailyBooth? If not, let me tell you about it. It is like Twitter but with pictures.

You upload snapshots of anything and get people involved in a conversation.

Well I decided to use it to play a game. When ever I was on long drives with friends or family or just really bored I would suggest the word association game. Someone says a word and you say the first word that comes to mind. It can get hilarious.

Well I decided to try it with the internet tools at my disposal.

Here is how it went.


Want to see the action? Click Here 

2 comments:

  1. daily booth is pretty cool! never used it myself but I know many others that I have and post things on tumblr from it. I use something different on my phone as am not a fan of taking pics of myself haha.

    ReplyDelete